Introducing Prosperity Health Forum: Empowering Financial Success for Health Professionals – your gateway to financial success.
Life as a health professional can be demanding, but managing your finances shouldn't add to the stress. Join our bi-monthly series tailored specifically for medical professionals and gain the latest financial expertise and guidance needed for you to create a stronger financial future.
Led by a team of highly skilled accountants and specialist advisors with in-depth knowledge of health professionals, Prosperity Health offers a diverse range of expert-led sessions designed to empower you with valuable insights into financial planning, insurance, lending, tax strategies, and business structure optimisation.
The second session of the series continues your journey to secure your financial prosperity.
Are you ready for the rate rise?
Interest rates are rising, and many loans are now moving from a low-fixed rate to a much higher variable rate. Practices and medical practitioners should consider what can be done to reduce financial strain.
Many medical practices and medical practitioners are starting to feel the effects of a higher interest rate environment, as cashflow tightens and repayments increasing
When considering your financing options, there are many factors to consider, including:
- Refinancing – A 0.50% reduction on a $1 million can save you $140,000 over the life of the loan.
- Purchasing Benefits for Medical Professionals - Home Loans for Medical Professionals can borrow between 90% - 110% of the purchase price with no mortgage insurance fees.
- Rapid Refinancing - Rapid Refinance Options for lending up to $3million with low documentation required.
- Commercial Offerings – What’s the current state of play with lenders.
- Debt Recycling Strategies – How you can maximise your tax deductible debt.
Join us as we discuss recent developments and what you can do to minimise the effect of the rate increases.
- 7.30pm AEDT
- Wednesday, 29 November 2023
- Via Zoom
Senior Lending Adviser
Prosperity Advisers Group