Reaching your financial goals and objectives may not always mean making more money, but rather, making smart decisions with the money and assets you already have. No matter what stage of life you are at, there are always opportunities to improve your financial circumstances to achieve your financial goals.
SMSF's continue to grow in popularity as an alternative to traditional superannuation funds.
Now the favoured choice of over 1.1 million Australians, the main reasons for starting a Self Managed Super Fund include greater control, flexibility to acquire certain assets and the potential to lower your costs.
- Establishment of SMSF
- Rolling over existing superannuation policies into your SMSF
- Establishment of tax deductible life insurance inside your SMSF
- Establishment of pensions and assistance with their ongoing maintenance
- Preparation of investment strategies and policies
- Advice on investment product selection and retirement planning
- Advice on incorporating your SMSF into your estate plan
- Advice on structuring your SMSF for tax minimisation
- Advice on the level of life insurance cover required in your SMSF